Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Finally!

Yes, finally I am going home!!

Haha, there I was writing a post in my message board saying that I have no time to update my blog anymore, a thought dawned upon me that I shouldn't abandon this blog just like this. (Read: irresponsible and undetermined) I can still remember how erratic I am when it comes to blogging - not blogging for a full month, then one post per day for the next month. :P It's no wonder that the number of readers I have is dwindling.

To begin with, my exams ended on 15 November, but on that day, the reason I felt happy was not because of the redeemed freedom. I had a fantastic celebration for something else on that day, and you know, the end of exams just doesn't compare with the joy of this. I kinda regretted over the day because I didn't make much preparation for that particular day, but the event turned out wonderful. I know that the better is always in store in the future, so I will just work hard for the next time.

**grin**

Damn it, if anyone has been online for the last few weeks, they would have seen my nick called "X days to Nasi Lemak". Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI have been craving for Nasi Lemak since last month, when I stumbled upon the wikipedia article about Nasi Lemak. Sigh, the worst thing about reading that article is not the description, it is the pictures that is so alluring. Tell me, how can one resist looking at this picture when you are away in Melbourne? And if this is not bad enough, what about, another sorethroat attack before going back?!!

Sigh. Now that the packing is finished, I am here writing the blog post in this corner for the last time - where I sat for endless of online conversations and routine reading. Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWhere I write almost every single post of this blog since I came to Melbourne. The feeling is kinda mixed.. on one hand I am so eager to go home and enjoy my three-month holidays; on the other hand I feel so reluctant to leave here. The apartment, the people, the friends... I want to go home, yet I don't want to leave...

Things have changed, I would say, but I am running out of time to tell the stories now... I will keep everyone updated when I am back, and I look forward to visiting friends like Winson, Yee Pin, Swee Sing etc after months of separation. And this is only one of the many plans I have for this wonderful holidays.

Au revoir, Melbourne! I shall be back soon. See you later.

6 comments:

heng Liang said...

yay! i'm the FIRST to comment! ^^ actually horr.. i've got nothing to comment.. saje saje wanna click on the "Be the first to comment!" :-P

"I wanna go home! I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" :(

See you soon la.. Don't finish all the nasi lemaks worr.. Can get FAT one, you know :-P

day-dreamer said...

hL: You know, he's waiting for you to finish all the nasi lemak for him, because he is sick.... hahahaha! *grins*

Oi, Chang Yang, have a safe journey ya! Enjoy yourself back home and don't ever forget to update your blog!!!! If not... *sinister grin* hehehehe!

Winson Kang said...

Can't wait to meet u also!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Welcome back too. Hope to see you during camp. Kekeke. I will be back during that time too to enjoy the fun. See you. =)

nh said...

Saja want to leave a comment here...telling you we have Wi-Fi in Akasia and Cemara already...hah!

I'm using it now, by the way...

Wondering if it's a good thing or bad thing...seeya when I go back to Alor Star then after my IELTS.

Anonymous said...

Waws (pronounced Wowz)... Somebody speaking the Perancis lo... I orso can... Bon apetit (meaning the 'Chang Yang can speaking the Perancis')... I am THAT bored.