Thursday, September 15, 2005

Welcome to Melbourne!!

Exams = over!!
Poster = almost over!!

And my parents and two sisters are going to arrive in 7 hours!


Life has been rather stressful but nevertheless wonderful. I managed to survive the mid-semester test, and surprisingly I performed not bad in it. Poster was half done, and I am more than excited to meet my family soon.

I will be rather busy for the next few days, as I have mentioned in the previous post, I am going to a fabulous Med Ball and I have to do some catch up in everything - studies, friends, works, maths and this blog.

So see ya around! I will be back.

4 comments:

RJ said...

Haha, I know exam won't be a problem to you! Enjoy your time then, it's good to see family members in a foreign land; I'm anticipating that day to come too :)

Joanne said...

Hope you have lots of fun with your family!! You go himbo!!

Winson Kang said...

see? i am right , didnt i? i told you you always perform well in the exam no mtter what. The feeling of seeing you loved ones after you have not seen them for such a long time is so overwhelming rite?hahah, me too, going back to malaysia tomolo.. :-P
hahah...have a great day in australia with your parents!Send me regards to Siti Nurhaliza!!

StanleyYP said...

enjoy man! :)