Friday, July 21, 2006

The Coldest Days

The past few days were the coldest since I came to Melbourne... The temperature has been hovering around zero degree Celsius for the past few days, and as I am typing this the temperature as shown by my forecastfox is 1 degree Celsius. I am not using any heater for the moment, but I think I may have to start using one very soon. My quilt, windbreaker and the adipose tissue is no longer enough to shield me from the freezing air.

This winter is so~~ cold.

6 comments:

Eric said...

How I wish it is so cold now in Ann Arbor...

Actually, winter in Melbourne is mild... =)

changyang1230 said...

Eric, it's almost as cold indoor as outdoor, and I am not wearing layers of windbreaker indoor. And most importantly, I am living at the corner of the top floor of an apartment, where the temperature is the lowest of the whole building. And I am not using a heater here - it's way too expensive (we have to pay for it).

So maybe you won't enjoy my room after all. :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can imagine how cold it will be without windbreaker and heater.

Haha, I like moderate weather, not too cold and not too hot. :p

Eric said...

If this is the case (a winter without heater), then it wouldn't be fun anymore...

day-dreamer said...

Why don't you wear windbreaker indoor, since it is so cold?

Anyway, take good care in the cold weather. It's so not fun to fall sick when you're not at home, I finally understand.

;)

Have a nice week ahead!

changyang1230 said...

rj: Haha, yeah me too! I like autumn the most.

Eric fu: I remember that you always complain about hot weather when it's actually quite cool for me.. It's wonderful how you can stand cold weather... :D

day-dreamer: I don't wear windbreaker indoor because it's uncomfortable. Luckily it's turning warm now, winter is almost over. :) Right now the weather outside is 17 degree celsius!