Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Please Donate to China Earthquake Relief Funds




There aren't many things that could bring me to the verge of tears. But everyday as I read about the tragic news trickling out of the China, I can't help but to become emotional. The heartrending and the heartwarming stories never fail to send chills down my spine.

I felt remorseful that I didn't donate earlier for the earthquake relief funds; though I did in the end. To people who haven't done your part - think of how much you spent for your last meal in your local restaurant, or a snack you had yesterday. And how much you could have donated to help the thousands of people who lost their lives and homes.

Please donate. You can help. You need to help.

p/s: I am relieved that AMS is over.

2 comments:

nh said...

AMS is over? That's fast! When are you starting clinical?

changyang1230 said...

Yeah it's over on the 23rd of May. Will be starting clinical on the 21st of July.