Monday, May 30, 2005

Exam Hiatus

There are 6 days left to exam and now I have 10 more weeks of lectures to cover!! I can't help but to stop my daily activities such as MSN-ning, ReComming and Blogging. I will be taking 4 papers in a span of 5 days, from June 6 to 10. The 4 papers are Principles of Biomedical Science, Problem Based Learning, Practical and Health Practice respectively. Besides, on June 14, I will have a first-aid test, failing which would warrant suspension until I pass. So, it would probably mean a hiatus from this blog until the 15th, see ya friends!

By the way, it's a bit too late but I would like to wish my friends who are taking A-Level papers tomorrow all the best and may the force be with you... Especially to Stanley and Jason, I know both of you have been toiling away days and nights just to stand up for this challenge, so go for it with your shoned knowledge and armoured confidence, I have faith in you!! I will be here praying for your success in the exams, holding dear to the adage that "you shall reap what you sow"!

8 comments:

Jiun Wuu said...

Well,good luck for ur exam!!

Anonymous said...

really frustrated cant leave any msg in ur chatterbox...tried using diff comp but still the same..anyway,gd luck for ur exam..

nh said...

I'm wondering if members of St. John's Ambulance in school will find it easier to master First Aid.

We have never-ending exams in life. *sigh* Anyway, wishing you all the best in your coming exam.

changyang1230 said...

Jiun Wuu: Thanks a lot!

Hyypia: Your "hello" showed in the chatterbox arrh... who said it didn't work?

sophisticatedsoul: Yeah, it is a lot more easier. However, honestly, the amount of knowledge that I have learnt throughout 5 years of St. John is about equivalent to 2 weeks of lectures here.

me said...

Good luck for your upcoming exams/first aid test!

Winson Kang said...

Well, chang yang, as always..i wish you all the best lahh....ok???i have no doubt at all that you will do your best.And also to compliment all your knowledge, you MUST go to my blog always to strengthen your memory, you know, all the stuff like canulation, hemoglobin.....( in accord with Winson 's First law of reading blog ) muahahahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

hey yang...juz finished my tort law....tomolo statistic...
thx for ur call 2 days b4 my first paper....
same to u...good luck....
dun stress urslf too much ,....like me...;)
tk k....
shall pray for u too...;P
call u after exam.... cu...

StanleyYP

thuan chen said...

hi Chang Yang,
thuan chen here.how r u?
hope ur exams went fine.very neat blog u got. i am very impressed. all da effort u put in..
anyway...now dat u have finisged exams, wanna wish u happy holidays..goin back malaysia? or end of year? book ticket d?
tell me bout melbourne uni wen u have the time,. c ya