Monday, July 25, 2005

Sydney Pictures Uploaded

Hello, I am back from Sydney! Long ago, of course.. :D

The new semester has started, and for an unknown reason, I have found myself very motivated in the face of "biochemical" challenges. Glycolysis, Kreb Cycle, come larr! I not scared...

Having descriped my newfound, undescribable vigour, it is also within the reasonable context that I am relatively busy. Dinner at friend's house again, arranging parents' trip to Melbourne..

OUH YA! Parents' trip! My parents will be visiting me from September 15th to 29th! My sisters may be coming too, but they haven't confirmed. Siok... I miss my mum's cooking so much, and I can't wait to see them and learn some new dishes from her too! Haven't seen dad for along time too... hope that he would still be the same, or better, look younger. :D

The other major task I was up to, was to upload my pictures taken in Sydney. Please go to my photo album for the latest pictures. If I were to summarize my trip in Sydney, the only word I could think of is - wonderful. It is not an exaggeration to say that the 400-dollar trip was the best trip I have ever had. Compared to the others I have had, maybe it was the freedom of making own decision that has amplified the joy of this trip. I like it, and for a long time to come the trip will be embedded in my mind.

That's all for today. Back to Kreb cycle then. Mum, I am motivated!

2 comments:

Winson Kang said...

Wow, must be so so syiok to see your parents coming to Aus then.So long no see them liao...and also, ask your mother to teach you cook the india grill chicken lahh and also the gravy...hiak hiak....and then hor, snap some picture of it and post it, so that i can see it on net and "taste" it... :-)

And also, i didn't know hor, posting a FEW pictures takes so long wor....what logic is that????

changyang1230 said...

Haha.. no time la, i can't even finish my studies here. :(

The logic is that my connection is 28.8, so I had to go to my friend's place to upload it. Sad case hor