Saturday, October 15, 2005

Spring Is Here!

Before I start typing anything, I would just say it out loud:

Life is wonderful, for a wonderful person and a wonderful feeling. A right person can change what it feels like when you wake up in the morning, what it feels like when you go to the bed, and what it feels like when you take in every breath in the spring. When things have made its way into your heart and soul, you can't help but to accept it and celebrate it. Everything has changed, but I am sure it will only be better in every moment. Today, I finally realised what people actually mean when they say they are looking forward to tomorrow. Because I can feel it.
Some of you might be confused with what I have written above, but it's alright, you will know it. I am sorry but I would prefer not to talk about my private life in a public blog, so talk to me if you are interested in knowing more. :D

Let me get started. If you have been reading the chatterbox on the left, you would have known that many things have happened. My exams were over, and my family were here for a tour in Sydney and Melbourne (photos). I must say that those have been the most enjoyable moments I have spent since I came to Melbourne. Together, we left our footsteps and memories throughout Melbourne - the hustling city, the campus of my university, the not-very-interesting Tulip farm, the little cottage in the lavender farm, the countless pristine parks, the Penguin Parade in Phillip Island, the picturesque Great Ocean Road etc. Melbourne has become so loveable with the company of my family. In particular, the experience of driving along Great Ocean Road will be forever entrenched in my memory. For me, the sensation of driving on a scenic path is so thrilling, I even told my friends that I would apply for the job of driving a tourist bus on Great Ocean Road if there is a vacancy. Huh, stupid I...

The holidays finally came to an end when my family left for home, and I have to return to the boring daily routine again. Studying, going online, fidgeting around, cooking, taking naps, going to bed etc. The only not-so-usual thing that has happened is the IMSS Gala Dinner. Haha, it was more successful than I imagined, and I was glad that I contributed a little bit by designing the poster which they pasted in the medical building. The night was a bit chaotic at times, as the consequence of the limited spaces we have and the overwhelming attendance of the students. But all in all, I am very glad that we managed to pull off a successful night despite all the difficulties in the early stage.

With the end of IMSS event, I finally have no more excuse not to concentrate on my studies. We will have 5 papers which I have to take between 7 to 15 November, which means there are only 22 more days for me to cover 14 weeks' lecture notes. Never mind... I will take the challenges in strides, let's see how it goes. :D You know, with the internet connection down (due to some unknown errors of my modem and network card), I feel that I have plentiful of time to do more important stuff in daily life. Hehe...

That's all for this post. I will try to update this blog when I can find some free time, but it's going to be a little bit hard. Because you know, spring is here, and I can hear the birds chirping already!! Ciao.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

ah yang, what do u mean for the first pharagraph? something happens ar? can tell me bo?

heng Liang said...

wah so many things happen in one post! hebat, hebat!

tapi, lu e opening horr.. wa beh meng bek.. lu ai kai lang ta hamik? :-P

okla.. all the best for yr exams la harr! good to kno tht u r "happy".

take care!

day-dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Winson Kang said...

It is so GOOD to be able to read new post in your blog again!!Haha..finally u have updated it.Well, that's a very good account of your recent life in Australia i must say! :-)

But then again, regarding the first paragraph, I dunno whether i have made the correct interpretation.Hmm...well, i think i am not wrong though logically.I will confirm my thought with you when i meet u online. :-)

Winson Kang said...

Well, after i did some researches online, well, i think i may be able to confirm my thought without you. :-P

Congratulation dude!!"You finally made it!" Must give me a treat at the end of this year ok???
Hahaha...

StanleyYP said...

man, winson definitely dint mean it when he said 'u've finally made it...'...hahahhaa..... take it as a compliment anyway.....hehe

my intuition has always been correct.... the last person tht i saw, with whom u were leaving with...thre would b something happening....be it shah alam or melbourne.... prove me wrong if u can....:P

anyway, seems desperate huh.... if u hv no intention to tel anyone, y post something like this n change ur status in frenster>???/ hahhahaha...admit it lar bro....
(sorry for betraying u....)

heng Liang said...

oooOooo... seems like news has spread faster than you thought. so, i wasn't the only one who knew the news within 24 hours (22 hours to be more exact) since the realisation of the most meaningful event of your life, yet (i think) =). haha.. so ah.. erm.. 我要真心祝福你和她,日日甜甜蜜蜜,月月高兴快乐,年年感情更暖!

ps: if it doesn't make sense in mandarin then probably you should read it in cantonese (if you can) as i wrote it in cantonese. haha.. sorry.. my mandarin not as good as yours.

Anonymous said...

haha... b4 i continue, i would like to ask u, why u would find it "a bit hard" to update ur blog when "spring is here, n birds are chirping" wor?? Din know blogging activity is actually influenced by weather or season wor..:P ;)

I'm really glad to know tht u are going through such a wonderful phase of ur life.. To have sumone to care for n be cared for is a truly, indescribably wonderful feeling, excompassing sumthing like warmth wrapping ard the heart, as if a palm is holding the heart in the inside of the thoracic cavity [thanx to ur nerdiness, look wat i've become :S :P]... N the future becomes something like a flower yet to go into full bloom.. The present is like a bud, beautiful as it is, n, at the same time, holding great promises n surprises in its many petals, revealing the treasure within slowly and gradually with the passage of time...

n oh yea, u unintentionally (or rather, incidentally) paid me a very very high praise which i dun think any human being could ever be worthy of, but all the same, thank you very much for it.... ;) [to be further enlightened, visit this website: http://www.prince.com.sg/Info_MeaningOfFlower.asp]



Last but not least, thank you!!!!

StanleyYP said...

hehe...to 'anonymous' who is apparently not anonymous here...hehe
yes yes yes, u have given this loser the right website....we used to teach him evrything about this all the time.
perhaps his most preferred dating place is the melbourne uni library..cant imagine..:P
ur comment is great....
anyway, good luck!:P

Alvin Ooi said...

welcome back! news spread damn fast leh, altho I am among the last one to know..damn sad. hahaha! no wonder seldom onlnie lahhhhhhhhhh

StanleyYP said...

i couldnt post anything in ur chatterbox.....someone advised me to start blogging.....jz started one an hour ago.....:P

yptan85.blogspot.com

Jiun Wuu said...

changyang,got gf ar?not bad huh,climb up my head oledi,not bad wor,must teach me how also oledi,haha...anyway,wat should i say?good luck la,sometimes this thing,not totally a good thing at all,u need to pay for the happiness u have,haha...

changyang1230 said...

You all are so bad!! I posted so many paragraphs about my life in the past month, but you guys only commented on one particular paragraph... Grrrhh.. :P

I really thank everyone for your good wishes. I will cherish it, and to "anonymous", <<thank you>>. You made me understand things that I have never known before, and everything we are experiencing really goes beyond description.

Let's be the best, together. Go study. :P

Jiun Wuu said...

haha,changyang,this is human nature,who cares how long the paragraph talking abt ur past few month's life?I a bit lazy to read,haha,jz kidding,but the small paragraph is indeed a little bit more attractive,haha...

nh said...

When I was reading your quoted paragraph, it didn't cross my mind at all that you were talking about your..ahem..newly-found-someone. After checking the comments only I knew that. *sigh* I'm so slow at understanding things.

Jasmine said...

i'm a bit late in joining the hype, aren't i...but nevermind.=P.
well, the next time we chat you cannot say " i don't have a gf, and i'm not planning to have one soon" anymore.
haha..though i don't know who she is, hope your love and commitment towards each other will blossom like the flowers in spring!! =D