Friday, January 12, 2007

Cool Eye Candy for Firefox

Wow!! Simply wow...



Tab Effect, a Firefox extension that allows you to see "box-turning" animation while changing tab is available for download! If you think that it's going to be very memory hogging and slow, nah, you are wrong, the extension is only 38kb and it works very smoothly on my relatively slow laptop.

It's definitely worth trying out, just for the "cool" factor. Admittedly it gets slow and annoying as the novelty wears off, but that is exactly what "uninstall extension" function is for. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Yong Chin said...

That's cool! However, the tab effect seems a bit slow, I mean when I want to change tab, the respond is slow.And my Firefox seems to slow down overall.But maybe my computer has got some problem.Anyway, tab effect is cool!

Winson Kang said...

Awesome demonstration! Anyhow, it somehow doesn't work on my computer. And only god knows why. It's like the installation was flawless...but..It just doesn't freakin work..

Alvin Ooi said...

not cool also

Jiun Wuu said...

Damn,slow and eats up a lot of memory...nice to try for few minutes but not for long...