Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Is Your Brain the Same Gender as You?

Is your brain male or female? Find out in this very interesting test that I found through Digg: Link

If you're interested, you can read my result here.

******

Footnote: To save myself a little bit of face of having a "female" brain, I would like to clarify two things:

1. For the "rotation" section I made the mistake of choosing only one instead of two answers. Sigh, talk about reading instruction carefully.

2. As for the "female" score of "spot the difference", I think it's due to the well-trained last minute cramming skill, acquired through studying for the final exam. :P

With that I end my excuses for having a slightly female brain.

3 comments:

nh said...

Hey, I did this test too last year. I forgot where I stand since the bar isn't saved properly. But judging from the results, should be more of a female brain although most results point to me having a balanced brain. Heh..check this out.

Anonymous said...

hey... it is an interesting quiz... i will let my friends do it...

thanks!

changyang1230 said...

sophisticatedsoul: Haha, yeah guessed a typical female would have a female brain, while it's quite easy for a guy to deviate towards the female site eh. :P

feeling: You're welcome.. Haha let's share interesting stuff together! :D