Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Woes of Swot Vac

When it's near the end of swot vacation, I always feel so repulsive about the whole process. This is basically my daily routine for the last nine days:

  1. Wake up
  2. Dawdle for two hours
  3. Study
  4. Dawdle for another two hours
  5. Eat
  6. Take a nap
  7. Study
  8. Eat snack
  9. Study
  10. Go online
  11. Eat snack
  12. Study
  13. Eat
  14. Study
  15. Go online for an hour
  16. Feel regret about the whole day - study for another three minutes
  17. Submit to fatigue
  18. Rinse and repeat for 10 days.

I don't like swot vac. It's not the study part that I hate, it's the repetitive part and the guilt. And ya, right now I am feeling guilty again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, guilt is good. Guilt makes me study. Study isn't so good...but still has to be done..

King Ung said...

my swot vacation... is similar to you also....

ShouFarn said...

Heh heh, i know what you mean.

I see an awful lot of snacking in there.

don't become as fat as me eh. not good for the body.

day-dreamer said...

Out of the 18, 5 goes to study. That's more than 20%. Pretty good, I suppose.

Don't pressure yourself too much la... ;)

crushedguava said...

its the last time you're going to do it for a year lah.

maybe more.

treasure it.

haha.

changyang1230 said...

Ka lip: Haha study doesn't "have" to be done if we don't want to. :D

king ung: Really? I thought I am the laziest person around. :P

shoufarn: Haha snacking is the only thing that could sustain me throughout the swot vac larr, apart from the Internet.

day-dreamer: The problem is my list isn't correct to the time scale, so 5 out of 18 is not the same as 20% time. :P

crushedguava: Haha so optimistic eh?