Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Congratulations, You Have Made it Through!

First and foremost, Kang Winson (a.k.a. "Handsome Kang"), you owe me a big treat!! I am damn happy for you, and you did not waste my money at all...! Hehe... I knew you would make it, really. 4 flat worr... If I have gone for the exam I might not have come as near as your result.

STPM result came out yesterday (14 March 2005), and for a good reason I am happy. My previous school has yet again produced another 23 straight A scorers. Halved from last year's amount, it's a disappointment in comparison; but then again, isn't it still marvelous?! Many of my friends and acquaintances did fairly well or very well, and I think all their toil and moil have not gone to waste at all. I can't say enough to describe how feverish I feel for them, and along this line I can imagine the kind of celebration going on in my hometown right now...

Bravo!! Even for those who have not achieved their targets, I am also happy for you because you have finally been freed from the emotional burden that have been shackling you since 2 years ago. Although it may seem cliche to most people, I would still like to say that, "Exam isn't everything. You have your whole bright life ahead of you, dude." I wish you all the best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congrats to those who score well in STPM...i always salute people who have the courage to take up STPM...so no matter what results you get, you should be proud of yourselves for being able to survive through these two years.
Anyway, I was really shocked and disappointed when i knew that there is a friend, who is really hardworking and smart, failed to get any A in STPM...and some of my friends even failed to meet the minimum requirement to enter local uni......