Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dear Spammer

Dear spammer,

If you have the time to spam my comment section with anti-government messages, you might spend your time better by contributing to our country or any country you love proactively.

And please find an appropriate forum or blog to vent your messages, not under my "I hate assignment". I believe that the assignment I just had has got nothing to do with Malaysian government. Learn to read in context.

You are not welcome.

Yours,
Spam Hater

p/s: Melbourne has switched back to standard time zone effective from 2 April 2006, meaning that we are now in GMT +10 i.e. 2 hours ahead of Malaysia.

4 comments:

Winson Kang said...

Err..//confused.

RJ said...

i tak faham juga :p
hope you're doing well over there in melbourne...it's been a very very long time since we last chatted on MSN.
Take care!!

Jiun Wuu said...

haha,spam matter again huh..

wei liang said...

yeah, i understand what u wrote. =D mine got spammed too. ish..wasting my time to delete those RMK9 thingies.