Monday, June 05, 2006

Exam

Sometimes we tend to forget that exams are meant to test what we really understand, not what we have just studied in the last 7 days before exams - or what we have just gorged ourselves in the last hour.

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves, we are studying hard now to save people's lives in the future / build a better building / uphold justice / be better in whatever we choose to do in the future - not to get a high distinction / pass.

Sometimes we are so worried over a paper, when it doesn't really affect who we are.

Sometimes, we have to tell ourselves that we are always blinded by what we do.

...

Sometimes I should remind myself to go to sleep too. Good luck everyone! :)


p/s: My exam is on today (5th), 6, 7, 8 and 13 of July. It's a crazy timetable.

3 comments:

nh said...

Wow...I salute you for being able to update your blog just before your exam. I'm sure you are not that type of person who burn the midnight oil..doing last minute revision. Hah.

Anyway, about exam, I totally agree with what you said (or rather, wrote). Tell you what, I like the 3rd and 4th paragraphs most. ;)

Wee Loon ONG said...

all the best in your exams! haha...starting my exam later than u but ending on the same day as u...:P

changyang1230 said...

sophisticatedsoul: Haha, no no, I am also a last-minute person, have been studying for the last week... Just that this morning I got so sick of studying already, and no point stressing myself before entering the exam hall, so I took a short break instead... But ended up doing not so well today...

brilliant_owl: All the best to you too! :D