Friday, June 09, 2006

Tag Fun (?)

Thanks Joanne the bimbo!

Instruction: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. Xuan Ni
2. Yong Chin
3. Yee Pin
4. Winson
5. Alvin
6. Eric
7. Ren Jie
8. Ka Lip
9. iQing
10. Dr. Heather Rowe
11. Chong Chyn
12. See Hua
13. Boon Phiaw
14. Wee Loon
15. Li Enn
16. Heng Liang
17. Jiun Wuu
18. Michelle
19. Hui Bing
20. Freda

Tag 5 other people:
Boon Phiaw, Yee Pin, Winson, Eric, Chong Chyn

Note: This list is by no means an order of "importance", "relevance" or "closeness", and I purposely left out my family members as they would have taken up half the list... =P (I am the youngest of 7 siblings) It's just the order of names that popped out as I was writing.

1. How did you meet #14?
Eerm, he changed from Sam Tet to Keat Hwa in Form 5. I can still remember how he came into our form 5 classroom on one of the days, looking rather dazed and shy.. (which he is not.. :P)

2. What would you do if you had never met #1?
Haha, I saw this question coming. I would have been entirely different, and may have lost a lot of impetus in my life..

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
Oh Ooohh... I am gonna tell her boyfriend, who's living under the same roof with me now.. :D

4. Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
Lol, I am not sure whether they will accept same-sex relationship.

5. Describe #3.
My soulmate who has been forced to become a bookworm since he started doing Law in Cambridge. =D Has been growing more handsome day by day.

6. Do you think #8 is attractive?
Ka Lip, YES of course!

7. Tell me something about #7.
He is sentimental, can cry in the library... :P A very very nice guy, even if you are a bully you will feel guilty of bullying him.

8. Do you know anything about #12's family?
Eerm, according to his own description, his mum was kinda strict in his studies last time... Kena rotan for the errors he made. I don't know much about other aspects.

9. What is #8's favourite?
Eerm, have fun with friends?

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you?
AHHHHH!!!!! Run!!!! :P Just kidding.. haha

11. What language does #15 speak?
English, Malay, Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese...

12. Who is #9 going out with?
Eermm... Don't know. His girlfriend?

13. How old is #16 now?
Just turned 21!

14. When was athe last time you talked to #13?
Eerm, two days ago? Not so sure.

15. Who's #2's favourite singer?
"Don't know lehh... 周杰伦啦周杰伦啦!" Said #2.

16. Would you date #4?
That would be wrong. Wrong chromosome.

17. Would you date #7?
Oh yes, he's so kind!! hahahaha....

18. Is #15 single?
Eerm, not sure lehh...

19. What's #10's last name?
Rowe.

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with #19?
HELL NO!! Xuan Ni lives with her lehh... haha...

21. What school did #3 go to?
Superkid Kindergarten, SRJK (C) Keat Hwa (H), SMJK Keat Hwa, Sunway College, University of Cambridge, UK.

22. Where does #6 live?
Currently in Michigan, US, but back in Malaysia lived in Taman Aman, Anak Bukit, Alor Star.

23. What's your favourite thing about #5?
Bak kua advertisement, Jolin Tsai newest MV, Lord of the Ring remake!!

24. What do you think of #13?
Narcissistic smart guy. :D

25. What do #4 and #19 have in common?
They are both into English songs.

26. What special qualities does #17 hold in your life?
He taught me how to behave nicely.

14 comments:

Phiaw said...

What? Tag me again?! Oh no.. but I read everything already and i know which number to avoid.. =P haha.. u should had put the tagging front in the beginning and said "wait you 5 ppl, I'm gonna tag u.. dont read the bottom part etc etc" mah... whoa so lucky that I got my lucky number 13 again on the list.. coincidence or you purposely put that number? Anyway, since you are relatively free now, can pls regenerate the number for me to do? hehe..

Jiun Wuu said...

I never recall that I've taught u to behave nicely.I just remember I taught u how to act normal only,haha...

Anonymous said...

Have done this before. Many of my friends ended up being homosexual as well. Kekeke.

vseehua said...

wa, my mom very strict? you should seriously read what i wrote abt my mom in my blog... =p

day-dreamer said...

(thinking from what Jiun Wuu has said) Huh?? You mean he is not normal???

:P

Jiun Wuu said...

haha,he is not that normal during secondary school,the normal i mean is under my standard.so...ask him la...

Winson Kang said...

Hah! A very cool and nice one you have here! By the way, you wouldn't date me but you would date RJ? Sad. :(

Joanne said...

HAHAHA!!! Those are some of my favourite things about Alvin too!!

Anonymous said...

Someone feels left out... Boo...

StanleyYP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
StanleyYP said...

1. growing more handsome day by day?
hm.... u have become more honest day by day as well... :P

2. Mr Yew, dun simply type 'superkids' jz becoz it's the kindergarten in Alor Star with the highest probability....well, in fact, i went to superkids for one day. i did not stop crying until my mom sent me to 'Children's Corner', Jalan Stadium where i spent 2 years playing plasticine....

changyang1230 said...

Phiaw: Haha, no lar, don't cheat worr.. :P

Jiun Wuu: Haha, to be normal is to be nice.

Seok Kheng: Ya lo, they never specify gender for each number also, at the end all homosexual couples.. :D

Casper: Eerm, can you point me to the exact articles in your blog about your mum?

Day-dreamer: Haha, I am as normal as normal can be.

Winson: Haha winson, why you hint hint me to date you worrr? I paiseh one you know.. :P

Joanne: Yeah! :)

Cheok Quen: Sorry ooh, I didn't leave you out on purpose one lar.. as I said earlier, the list was not in the order of importance or closeness... It's more of a "recent people in my life" list... There are people whom I dislike, and some of my best old mates were not in also mar...

Stanleyyp: Haha, I thought you always claimed to be a proud graduate of superkid? Or was it someone else? :P

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I'm more than willing to date with you! =)

changyang1230 said...

Ren Jie: Me too! :D