Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Donate to Wikipedia!

Wikipedia has just started its annual fundraising campaign, and I just donated a little bit to help the cause.

If you use Wikipedia and find it useful, help it grow and flourish by supporting it financially. Wikimedia (the organization behind Wikipedia) is a non-profit charitable organisation, and its operation is fully dependent on donation. If I could only donate my money to one cause online, I would choose Wikipedia. Look at what the donors have to say about Wikipedia here.

Donate to support one of the greatest websites in the world!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I reckoned that wiki is a good site for info too and certainly deserves support from the community...but since wiki wouldn't come to an end without me so I'm not going to contribute anything.

Anonymous said...

Innocent, you don't have to let people know if you are not going to contribute anything.

Anonymous said...

wahh...SOOO generous. let me recommend you another site for you to donate. http://junesixteen.blogspot.com just click the right 'make a donation' button and enter your generous amount and you'll be listed in the roll of honour list. kekekekeke. :P

changyang1230 said...

Hahaha, no money liao... If I have some money to spare I might donate a few cents to you. :P :P