Wednesday, February 27, 2008

General Election 2008

I have been a bit busier than usual, so I haven't been writing much in this blog apart from the occasional photography ramblings. However, I guess my work amount is peanuts compared to that of the 1000+ politicians and their helpers campaigning for the Malaysian General Election to be held on 8 March. They ARE the real busy people and are doing the REAL business.

At the moment, I don't really have time to write a lengthy comment about this coming election, and when I do write about it (if at all), I expect the length to be rather unsavoury for most people.

If you are interested to find out more about this election, please visit this fantastic Election 2008 Resource prepared by tvsmith. This web page links to all the information you need about this election, and it gives equal coverage for both the incumbent government and the opposition. Do pay attention to the blogs section, there are a few blogs which I read regularly.

0 comments: