Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ying En - My Niece

As you might have noticed, I have been doing lots of portraitures and not much of other genres since I got my new camera. Will try to venture into other genres when I have some free time.

Featuring in this post is Ying En (my eldest sis' daughter):

IMG_2272 (by changyang1230)
See a camera there? That's your uncle.

IMG_2236 (by changyang1230)
So you wanted to walk?

IMG_2219 (by changyang1230)
Should we let her walk on the road?

IMG_2221 (by changyang1230)
Don't be afraid, it's not too hard...

IMG_2217 (by changyang1230)
That's it!

IMG_2216 (by changyang1230)
A closer look (one of my most favourite pic so far)

IMG_2257 (by changyang1230)
Okay, now you want mummy to carry you. What caught your glance there?

IMG_2255 (by changyang1230)
Ahh it's dad gesturing to you.

IMG_2251 (by changyang1230)
But, but... You don't like to be carried by dad, do you?

IMG_2185 (by changyang1230)
Oh come come my dear, stop crying, we shall just take this family photo and go home okay? :)


Technical note: All taken with Canon 50mm f/1.8 II.

3 comments:

SilverIsle said...

Woah. Now got technical note liao. Hehe.

You are very hardworking in shooting ever since you got your dSLR eh. I, on the other hand, am not lazy but am too shy to take out such big gun each time. Haha.

Pingping said...

Both Pei Yun and Ying En are very adorable....

When will you post Jing Yue's?

Is Pei Yun your brother's daughter?

changyang1230 said...

silverisle: Haha no lar, I am not hardworking with it at all. I just love to see how the result turn out good when I take pictures of family and friends. Also my sisters have been asking me to go out for photos. :P

Anyway the technical notes are for you one leh. :P (since you are always interested, haha)

jyue: Will post Jing Yue's next time, in order mah. :D Yup Pei Yun is my brother's daughter.