Tuesday, January 11, 2005

2 Gigs of Rubbish Thrown

Not rubbish exactly. Just some of the "oh-not-so-precious" stuff in my pictures collection. You know, everything comes in shades of grey, and there's no clear cut definition of what is needed is what is not. So at the end of the day, you always get all those "in-dilemma" pictures piled up in your computer until one day your computer is slogging slowly, only then you realised, oh sh*t! :-)

There is something in chinese common saying called "鸡肋: 食之无味, 弃之可惜". In a gross translation, it is "sternum muscles on chicken: bland to be eaten, wasteful if thrown". Yup, all these files are the sternum flesh, but I digress.

Basically, this is the first time I am not online for the whole night. So I was in a mood to dust out my old files, my grand 1.3 gig collection of grand dinner pics (out of which i was not in 99% of the pictures), my friends' pictures (again not in) and the list goes on. So I deleted some not-so-relevant and not-so-well-taken ones. SO I got 2 gig extra. Voila!

0 comments: