Thursday, May 24, 2007

The End of Uni Life

Today will be the last day I officially study in the Parkville campus of Melbourne University. It's the end of semester 5, which means I have already completed two and a half years of biomedical studies in the campus.

Starting from tomorrow, I will have one week of swot vac (study week), followed by four consecutive exam days. After the exams will be exactly one month of holidays, and then I will be starting the much awaited AMS research year. in Royal Melbourne Hospital. One thing good is I will still pass through university everyday, as RMH is just opposite the university. But I guess the feeling will be different. Different group of people, and gone will be the scene of us playing bridge and gossiping in the medical library.

After the AMS, I will be doing clinical years in Austin Hospital for two and a half years. More on that later.

It's not the end, but it's probably the end of the beginning. I look forward to the future.

6 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Wow. That was fast, no?

Anyway, congrats and as always, all the best! ;)

ShouFarn said...

Wah. Guess i won't be seeing you around uni anymore. Keep in touch yeah? It has been fun knowing you.

Lol sounds like you are leaving melbourne forever or something.

KC said...

Normally that is the time when you need to leave the uni and go into clinical years. My clinical practice would probably start from yr 3 in Phase 2.

nh said...

Hey congrats!

I have only two years in university and I will definitely cherish every moment I get to spend there. Honestly, I do not want it to end that fast. But I can do nothing about it. Enjoy your research year. ;)

TheBeerCrusader said...

Cool !! Good luck in your coming years in uni..

changyang1230 said...

Thanks for your wishes guys!