Friday, April 15, 2005

Forwarded Message

I check my emails on a regular basis, and you are definitely right if you were to say that I check my email more than I flip the pages on my physiology book. Most of my mails are from my Yahoo Groups, ReCom notification, and University of Melbourne. The rest, occasional emails from friends, and forwarded emails. (did i forget to tell the other 50% are junk mails?)

Sometimes I delete forwarded emails straightaway. Why? Ever wonder how you get so many junk mails? Say a big "thank you" to all your friends who generously let your email address circulate around the globe and arrive at those unscrupulous stalker's computer.

But some other times, I would really appreciate it. This is one of them.



Wish we always learn something from such articles.

0 comments: