Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Pictures in Melbourne!

I have uploaded a lot of pictures in my Flickr account! Please go and have a look, and leave a comment if you feel like bitching about me. :-D

But please do me a favour...

Please!!! Please!! The last comment I want to hear from you is "Chang Yang, you have grown fat." So don't write that down even if it is obvious, okay?

I might do some story-telling here if I have free time, but considering that my holidays are over, it's quite unlikely lohh... So just visit my Flickr photo album for the time being. Thanks!

7 comments:

Eric said...

You haven't grown obese, have you?

RJ said...

Chang Yang, you have grown fat!!! :D

changyang1230 said...

Arghh!! You all INTEC guys are so dishonest! I don't want to friend you liao...

day-dreamer said...

wah, Eric... isn't the word "obese" a little too drastic?

well, CY, no need to be so upset lah... not "polishing your shoe" here, but unless my eyes deceived me (or perhaps it was because i have never seen u in person b4), i doubt u've grown that fat after comparing the 'before' and 'after' pics... :p

changyang1230 said...

Haha.. daydreamers, thanks for your honesty!!

Anonymous said...

hey yang.....i juz got a photo tat we took in 2002....our last day in keat hwa....n i almost couldnt recognise u...omg..u outlook is so diff today...'body shape' ....face.....stop deceiving urself dude.....stop doing math n start exercising lar....


StanleyYP

changyang1230 said...

I got exercise lohh.. I play basketball about 3 times a week, everyday cycle to school some more... Hmm...