Sunday, April 03, 2005

Weather

It's been getting a bit capricious recently... When the holidays began, it was getting quite cold especially at night. The temperature display on my laptop once hit 6 degree celsius at night, and I literally cuddled myself inside the quilt. You never know the feeling by simply staying in air-conditioned room, it's a different feeling altogether. (Eric and Ren Jie, I know you two would scorn at me, but it's really cold for me. :-D) While my body muscles struggled to produce more heat, I couldn't help but to hope that the weather cast some mercy on me.

Right now it's different again. For the past few days, it has been relatively warm with the temperature hovering between 15 and 25 degree celsius during daytime. I actually walked without my windbreaker most of the time in the trip to Great Ocean Road and Philip Island. I like the weather, especially the feeling of wind caressing my face and my whole body at the seaside. It's simply lovely, voiding me of all the worries that await me. I didn't care about the exam on Monday at all. Seriously. I forgot about it entirely.

At the time of writing, the wind is blowing at 58 kilometres per hour, and I can hear the howling of the wind outside. But the temperature is standing still at 25 degree. So I am going to have a good sleep tonight, getting ready for the next 8 weeks of gruelling lectures, practicals and exams. Good luck.

3 comments:

Alvin Ooi said...

Its 26 in Sydney. Wohooo!

Anonymous said...

Haha, why should we scorn you? Because of the weather? Nah, hehe, we understand how it feels. I remembered that I need to wear quite a lot of layers of shirts when I went to Genting...hehe, I'm always scared of cold... Now still the same, but then should be more "resistent" to cold now. :p 6 degrees, it's still kind of cold. Don't worry, you'll get used to the cold weather soon. :-D Take good care of yourself ler, if you feel cold, just wear more clotes, no harm wearing one or two more layers.

Eric said...

You have included my comment in your post.