Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How I Ran for the Kids (1.5)

Herald Sun published the official record for all the twenty six thousand participants, and my official time was 1:50:07, which means I actually ran at 8.3 km/h instead of 8.2 km/h. Not that it matters anyway. :)

It turned out that I could watch the video of me finishing the race online. If you're interested in seeing us, just go to this website, then choose 15.2km course, then enter my ID which was 19558. If you don't want to watch the video, you can also view my picture here (which is what I am showing below).

Yup, that's a bad resolution picture. I was wearing a white shirt, and the black shirt lady beside me was Xuan Ni. You could actually see some interesting scenes if you go watch the video. :)


[To be continued, again... ]

5 comments:

King Ung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Ung said...

19558? when i enter the number, it says wrong number. aiyo...

changyang1230 said...

The number was correct. Eerm seems that the server has crashed, because when I entered the winner's number it also said invalid. Maybe could try again later.

Anonymous said...

your photo so small, cant see clearly la. your video also cant be viewed..

changyang1230 said...

TT: Ya loh, the picture quality is like that.. They just took the picture from the video niah, that's why quality so bad. The video also, it's not been working since I posted this article, don't know why it got broken. :(