Friday, March 07, 2008

[frank2c] GE Ranting

May I shamelessly recommend you to finish this post as I think I am making some good points across the whole spectrum of dilemmas in Malaysian politics as well as its future. Many of these points, I think, are not elaborated elsewhere in many angry ceramahs and blogs. Rational thoughts tend to be overwhelmed by emotions, and as I have always mentioned, people don't like angry people. So I strive to provide a clearer, fairer and more rational perspective without incitement, hatred and fanatic propagandas.
NOTE: This post is a work in progress. There are just so many things I would love to talk about yet I have been restricted by the time factor. Do check back every once in a while to look for updates.

Last updated:
07/03/08 18:17pm

If you are an invited reader, read it here.

If you have no idea what it is, read more about frank2c here.