Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Birthday, Tailou!

Yong Chin: No, I didn’t wear a spotlight on my head!
Tomorrow marks the 20th birthday of tailou (a.k.a. Yong Chin–my roommate), so we gathered and had dinner together in my small cosy apartment... Well, it’s the very first time people are here for dinner, and we did purposely make it for the special moments of his birthday. All of us cooked the best dishes ourselves and then had a simple yet meaningful dinner together. Nice, like a family, although not a real one...

The highlight among all the “ambrosia” we had for the night is definitely the chocolate cake proudly made by Freda. It is definitely one of the best cakes we have eaten in a very long time... Simply lovely!

That’s all for today... tired, and still have some assignments to do. Happy Birthday to you again, tailou! Wish you many happy returns, and surely I will be there through your ups and downs.

1 comments:

Alvin Ooi said...

Everyone doesnt change much except Brandon. I tot he was someone else! Hahaha.