Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Fell Sick

Yesterday night I went out with a few friends to eat Gelati (Italian Ice Cream)... Well, it isn't the best thing to do in the winter, but I went for the outing anyway.

It didn't feel normal as I walked along the streets in about 5 degree celcius. To be exact, I was feeling very tired, which was totally abnormal since yesterday was Monday. I tried to reassure myself that it was just some psychological effect and it would go away when I wake up today for school.

I woke up at 8.20 when Eng Kiat called me on handphone. Darn it, I overslept again. And guess what... I was still as tired as a dog after 7 hours sleep. I went for lectures nonetheless, but the tiredness just wouldn't go away. There are only two lectures today, but all the biochemistry and metabolism thing was perfect for haunting me and making me even more mentally exhausted.

Tell me what sickness that is, fatigue without a fever or the smell of acetone? Biopsychosocial factors, anyone?

6 comments:

Winson Kang said...

Speak in English would you????

Unknown said...

you always overslept? dont you have analarm clock or roommate to wake you up? must change this bad habit la...

Alvin Ooi said...

I know lar...medic student edi mah..can showcase medic mambo jumbo lor..muahaha. Damn, all the ppl around me is sick. And the temperature dropped again...EXCELLENT.

nh said...

Hope you are okay by now.

Good for you to have cold weather there. Enjoy it while you can.

With all the haze here, we are virtually trapped in a fire chamber.

me said...

Hope that you are all well by now.

changyang1230 said...

Winson: No arr, I was not using any specific terms...

t_t: Nope, I only oversleep once in a while lar... I overslept that day because I was too tired mar.

alvin: It's so cold these few days..

sophisticatedsoul: Now that it's winter here, I would rather have Malaysian weather.. not the haze though. sometimes when it rained, the temperature can drop to 2 -3 degree celcius.

profmich: Thanks for your concern.. I am fine now. Actually I wasn't really sick pathologically, just feeling over-exhausted.