Friday, February 18, 2005

Au Revoir, Alor Star!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Leaving you for 9 months, dear PC... Don't miss me, and remember to behave well ya!


So this is the last night I am spending here in my cosy house, tomorrow this afternoon I will be on my way down to my brother's house in Kuala Lumpur. See you, friends, and thanks for all the thousand wishes (and the good-wish angpows) from my siblings and relatives. I shall be living my life to the fullest when I am in Melbourne then! Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Alvin Ooi said...

Whoa! How much you got for the angpow?

changyang1230 said...

There's a hint in the post, didn't you notice? :-P

Anonymous said...

Thusand wishes!!!!!! Wow, hehe, add my one wish here lar~ All the best to you Chang Yang. Miss ya a lot.

day-dreamer said...

hmm.... let me be part of the guessing game. aha! u must have got more than RM 1000 for your ang pow , right???

hehe.... copy your friend Ren Jie a bit: add my one wish too! best of luck, and don't forget who am i after u become a doctor ;) u owe me free consultation leh... :D

changyang1230 said...

Ren Jie: Thanks a lot! I always appreciate our friendships... It's such a nice feeling that we got really close online, even closer than before you set out for US. Probably the Internet is our niche of communication huh... I hope that you get your PC fixed really soon and be worry free. Don't want to see you with white hairs because of the stupid virus. ;-)

day-dreamer: Thanks for the message! I refer to both this one and the mobile phone. The ang pow is sightly more than that. Anyway, the consultation fee is still under evaluation. See if my manager allows it. Haha...