Wednesday, February 09, 2005

新年快乐! Happy Chinese New Year


Song : Chinese New Year medley from home.pacbell.net


Here I drop by to wish everyone the happiest Chinese New Year! A few friends of mine are pathetically stuck in their exams today, while some others are stuck on the flight to study overseas. I wish them luck and enjoy their special Chinese New Year! I guess this is a phase that everyone has to go through, the painful experience of having to endure solitude in festivals.

I am having a running nose now, not a good harbinger for a prosperous rooster year huh... Don't care, I am still going to enjoy to my best the last two weeks here in Malaysia. In exactly 2 more weeks, I will be flying to Melbourne to pursue my tertiary studies. Time flies. It really does. Well, the fact is, I haven't packed and bought the winter clothing. Haha.. Well, Chinese New Years first, everything comes second!


A lion dance picture taken in 2003 at my home.

I am eagerly waiting for the same lion dance troop to visit me tomorrow. (it has always been the same lion anyway.. :-D)

p/s: Can anyone kindly give me some feedback on the revamped look of the blog? Just some slight modification, the most noticeable one being the added background for the title of each message. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, thanks a lot, Chang Yang! I really hope I can enjoy my first chinese new year without family and relatives around. Don't worry too much about us over here...we will try our best to enjoy this year of rooster :p
You too, today is the first day of CNY, you must be busy visiting all relatives, right? ENJOY~

Xin Nian Kuai Le
Xin Xiang Shi Cheng