Friday, February 25, 2005

I am in Melbourne!

Hello everyone who cares:

This is going to be very short, because I don't have my own internet connection yet, and I am using an internet access in my residence area, and it is very expensive!

So for this update, I am only going to give some of my important contact details, as I promised.

Update: Mobile phone number removed.
Update: House phone number: 03- 93458295

Note:1. if calling from outside Australia, please call [mobile phone number removed].

2. Please observe the time difference. (haha, I don't look forward to receiving calls at 4 am, okay?) From now until the last Sunday of March, Melbourne is running daylight saving time which is equivalent to GMT +11. In other words, it's 3 hours ahead of Malaysian time. After that, it would be GMT +10 or 2 hours ahead of Malaysian time.

3. House phone will normally be engaged since I am using dial up for the internet connection. Therefore please call me between 7 to 9 pm Melbourne time (when I would normally be cooking) to get through. Otherwise, please contact me thru mobile phone and I will disconnect from the Internet to allow the landline usage. Thank you.

Update: This section is no longer valid as of year 2007.

Postal Address: [Censored due to privacy concerns. Contact me via e-mails]

For those in Australia, I am using Optus prepaid, so no excuses for not calling me ya! :-D

I will update all of you the next time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chang Yang, this is really nice to know that you reached there safely. Hmm, chat with you when you've settled down everything lar. Try to enjoy~ Don't let those sad things bother you.
Take care oh.

day-dreamer said...

hello hello!

glad u arrived safe and sound...

mind explaining what is 'daylight saving time' to your stupid friend (me)? i really feel like katak lah...

me said...

I believe that it is 570 Lygon St.? 530 are those government apartments beside College Square.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But my mails reach me alright.

changyang1230 said...

Woody: I am feeling well, thanks for the concern!

Ren Jie: Thanks for all your support.

Day-dreamer: Google for it for some explanation larr.. Sorry I don't have time right now to explain it here.

Prof Mich: Thanks for pointing out the error. I have already corrected it.