Saturday, February 19, 2005

Update: Handcuffs.pif Virus

Well, it seemed like the Bropia variant virus is spreading like a wild fire in the cyberspace.. Since I blogged about this virus 2 days ago, this blog has been getting hundreds of incoming visits, all courtesy of keywords like handcuffs.pif, handcuffs.pif virus removal and so on.

Many websites having linking towards this removal tool for the virus. If you suspect that you are infected, have a try.

Update: Someone posted this easy and working solution. See if it's working.

alright i fixed my computer. all you have to do is go into your task manager and under the running processes section you'll find a file called what i belive is asr.rnt running. stop it and go into your system 32 folder and delet it. everything works fine on my comp now so good luck to you all :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i hope my laptop is okay now...at least, for the moment, I'm able to open my IE and Firefox...yippie :p
Thanks to Eric! He has been helping me fix it since yesterday night...very helpful indeed...