Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I am leaving Malaysia today...

The title says it all. The counter is counting 18 hours right now, and it's still going like a race...

Well, I haven't been able to log much about my life in these few days, because of all hard works packing up and last minute preparations. Basically I have all my luggage done, and tomorrow I will be at KLIA at 6 pm and flying at 9.30.

I will put on more pictures of friend's departure and my own departure once I have settled everything and have time for it. I can't give you a time, it might be 3 days, it might be one week, or even two weeks. Who knows... :-)

But you can still post some message at the chatterbox to your left. Even when I don't have time at all, I will still come in and check the messages once in a while (in fact, at least once a day, you know, such an incurable Internet addict). So if there are anything you wish to tell me, just leave a note.

That's all for today. In fact I shouldn't be wide awake at my last night in Malaysia. But I am. Haha... See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pal, take good care of yourself when you reach a foreign land...and yeah, KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i dint realise that u actually stayed up til 3am yet having to send frens off the following morning...wat a great sacrifice bro...

juz came back fr KLIA after sending u off...this is the third time in KLIA this week...none of the other 2 trips has made me feel the sense of lost....lost..as in nobody to turn to when i need a friend to lend an ear....not easy to find someone that u can trust 100% other than one's own parents.....

oh well...i juz sent a msg to Aaron, reminding him that u will b reaching tomorrow. (technically he is ur half cousin...n thus he is obliged to help...hehehe)

tk k

StanleyYP

Eric said...

All the best to you... Good luck and update me whenever you are free...

A piece of advice... You are the foreigner in there; they are locals.

Best,
Eric Fu