Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I Shouldn't Be At Home Now

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One month ago, I thought that by 16th of February I would have been on the flight to Melbourne; but right now I am still surfing away at home aimlessly. Duhh... The orientation of the university will start tomorrow, but my sponsor is only going to fly us there on the 23rd! They made us miss the one and only university orientation in my whole life, and then evaded all the responsibilities of being unorganized by simply saying, "orientation not important larr, only last few days important..."

Grrh!! Somebody help me to soothe my dissatisfaction. Boh siok lar! You know how important the orientation is to a freshman in a university, especially to a single man?

1 comments:

Alvin Ooi said...

Ditto! My orientation has started at the 14th. JPA doesn't know orientation is very very very very important! Sigh, there goes the trip to Sydney Harbour and Bondi Beach! I empathise.